Appetite For Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magaera!!

2 posters

Go down

Magaera!! Empty Magaera!!

Post  Graffiti Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Ok a few things I looked back on and noticed a ton of mistakes here are a few that we need to work on.
1. tank swapping at 2 stacks to minimize damage is obviously something we need to do since our healers go almost OOM as i take a fucking SHIT TON OF DAMAGE.
2. I need to get my absorb instead of purity.
3. During rampage, we need to ALL stack on the head we will be killing next, both tanks and melee dps can then get extra damage on the head, possibly preventing a 4th debuff.
4. Save the best till last, use personals defensives for the 1st/3rd/6th rampage. the 2nd should be dealt with a minor cd from shov (perhaps his tranq or shield) the 4th should be divine aura with mings minor CD. 5th can be rallying cry. Save Mings OP CD for the last rampage
5. Venom-fire-Venom-Fire-Venom-Fire-Venom.
6. 15 YARDS FROM EACH VENOM EXPLOSION
7. cinders should be dispelled by 2 healers after the 2nd fire head is down, i recommend ming.

Graffiti

Date of Registration : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Magaera!! Empty Re: Magaera!!

Post  Mingpop Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Yo, I don't think we are doing this quite right atm, but I just re-watched Fatboss plus Aliena's fight.

They have range seemingly as far back as possible, and also Melee. And they are spaced out so during the heavy acid rain bit only 2-3 people have to move at the most, rather than being all bunched in near the rampage meet points (we have more than enough time to move there).

Re: dropping cinders off people just seem to find a space and drop it intelligently, with 1 focal point being too controlled. Generally - ranged - I think we are too stacked, perhaps roughly do a /range 8 from one another. Just my two cents anyway
Mingpop
Mingpop

Date of Registration : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingpop Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh yeah another thing I thought of for the healers.

I know it starts getting really hectic after 6th boss head is down, I was wondering if we should try taking 2 people + ourselves to heal, and leave graff to spam heal himself. So we know that it's our responsibility to keep 3 in total alive rather than maybe spreading ourselves too thin.

So for example, I would take Myself, End and Fire
Shov would take himself, Survar and Bronks
Meepi would take himself, Divaro and Razz.
Graff heals himself.

Just an idea to get us through the last 15% or so.
Mingpop
Mingpop

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingpop Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:00 am

Gif on dealing with the ice beam using a locks portal Very Happy
https://i.imgur.com/hOCokvu.gif
Mingpop
Mingpop

Back to top Go down