Appetite For Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation.

3 posters

Go down

Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation. Empty Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation.

Post  Graffiti Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am

Hello guys I'm cancelling tonight's raid simply because I have had some crappy news today. A friend of mine has ended up in hospital late last night. He lives in Preston so I'm going to be travelling there to see him. As far as I know Survar "might" be able to log on time tonight if not, I do not know how late she will be. I was going to find a standby replacement just in case, but with me out tonight you would possibly be needing 2 tanks. If Survar logs in on time, I would suggest you find a random tank so that nobody is missing out. I wish you guys the best of luck if you decide to go, remember to listen to your Officers. Ill see you guys on Monday.

Graffiti

Date of Registration : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation. Empty Re: Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation.

Post  Mingpop Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 pm

Sorry to hear that. Hope all ends well.
Mingpop
Mingpop

Date of Registration : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation. Empty Re: Sunday 31/03/2013 raid Cancellation.

Post  FIREinICE Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Sorry to hear that. Hope all ends well. +1
but you must have announced it in the game also. nobody follows the forum, neither do i, so i ended my date eary to join to the raid. 3 hours ago i joined to the game and i did not see anything about cancelation but i see now that you have written it to the forum. so, i suggest you to use guild message or to inform officers, cause as i said nobody uses forum!!

yapacağın işi sikeyim (turkish)

lol!
FIREinICE
FIREinICE

Date of Registration : 2012-03-28

http://www.fareyerakiicirmislerokedibumasayagelecekdemis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down